Show Your Dock

Mine is almost empty, I use DragThing instead, but I thought this was good enough to show.
Gotta love the Toast progress bar.

progress.jpg

I changed mine twice since I posted it...
First I got drag thing and once the novelty wore off and I realized I was using it like the Dock and wished it had the Dock's features... I'm back to the Dock - in it's default place no less! :D
And messy again! heh :)

Attachments

• tormente-dock.gif
    tormente-dock.gif
    22.2 KB · Views: 54
Here's my dock again also. The one I posted a long time ago sucked, and was when I just started my computer up :p

This one is much more interesting.

Attachments

• mydock.jpg
    mydock.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 58
Here's mine.

I try to not fill it up too much. I think the dock looks horrible when it's so small, and I like to keep it big enough to see how many E-mails I have in Mail without going down and magnifying the icon. I use FruitMenu for the apps that I don't use frequently enough to fill up my dock with, but use frequently enough so that I don't want to have to navigate through applications folder to find them. Works for me. :)

Adam

Attachments

• my dock.jpg
    my dock.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 99
Yeah, 70 posts! Pretty pathetic actually, since I've been registered here since January 2001. I have .15 posts a day, LOL! :D

Adam

What is the pigeon shaped app and the globe app?

About the posts: I can see that i am way ahead of you in posts :D (sorry, can't help it:))

OK, the pigeon icon is Adium, the best AIM client around, IMO. :) And the globe is OmniWeb.

And yeah, I have a pathetically number of posts, considering how long I've been registered here. :D

Adam

I'm going to post mine when I'm not home.. the only OS X Mac at school is down. It makes me sad. :(

:D Anyway, I try to keep my Dock uncluttered.

Okay, I'm home now. Here is my Dock, and as I said, I like to keep it uncluttered. :D

Attachments

• dock.jpg
    dock.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 81
How do you people have such large icons in your docks? I don't got it :confused:
It takes up so much screen real estate when it's that big. Oh well :p

It's kind of hard for me to have small icons because of my sensitive mouse, it will skip right over what I want. XD I like having larger icons anyway, they look nice and give me easier access.

My dock's status in the pic is only for show - I normally have Magnification and Hide on.

I like to keep people guessing as to what's running on my computer. :D

I just wish I could customize the "theme" on OSX as I can with just about any Window Manager for Linux. Yeah I know Duality and whatnot does Themes - but I mean more drastic than that. :)

Here's my current Dock. Too bad I had to go into IE to attach the file since Mozilla 1.0 RC1 wouldn't attach.

Attachments

• dock.jpg
    dock.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 69
you might want to hide that working man's hat from future dock screenshots. :p serial... seriously, i mean that.

Here's mine. I use DragThing as a launcher for most stuff, and I only keep stuff in the Dock that I really use all the time. I guess that says something about how much actual work I do on my Mac :D

Attachments

• celebdock.jpg
    celebdock.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 24
Back