The "post a picture" thread

Folks, do not try this at home alone. Don't ask.

The power soldering came lose, my cheep azz decided to fix the problem myself. The soldering is conveniently placed in the very deep back corner. Making it necessary to take out every screw, and hope that one will be able to get it all back together. I almost one, only 1 extra part in the end. That and the case doesn't quite close all the way :)

Attachments

• icover.jpg
    icover.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 36
Originally posted by satanicpoptart
do u mean these kittens? hehe i love photoshop...
:( :( :mad: :( :confused:

I made this kitty my desktop.

It show quite a lot of determination (to catch a butterfly) and the photography is great. You could not have got that tight of focus without trying this 1000 times.

I don't think carpet bombing the city is really called for. :(

Originally posted by vic
So senne, you are a photographer eh?

Yes. But i don't have any photographs on the web...Sorry.

(and that guy that was "me": it wasn't me :) )

But the neck of the beautiful woman IS my wife.

senne.

Originally posted by senne

Yes. But i don't have any photographs on the web...Sorry.

(and that guy that was "me": it wasn't me :) )

But the neck of the beautiful woman IS my wife.

senne.

so why did you tell us it was you?

or light blue / purplish because of yhe red blue combo, adn the guy's eye are closed. so u don't know.

Ah, ok, you've got me.. Here's really me: I'm 16 years old and this is me at night. And i have a girlfriend, but she's prettier than the picture (the picture of the neck, wich isn't my wife at all :))

senne.

Attachments

• ikatnight.jpg
    ikatnight.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 33
senne - the last time i remember hanging like that was in kindergarten. i don't remember much from nearly 40 years ago, but i do remember being punched in the stomach while hanging like that because i liked the same girl another boy did. who would have figured this from 5 year olds?:p

Back