AdmiralAK!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Shadowarrior
Ayo wtf is afrikaans, anyway i speak ebonics :D
Afrikaans is a dialect of Dutch spoken in South Afrika by the descendants of Dutch settlers,Malay slaves and French Hughenots. As such it has a number of words from French and Malay and today has assimilated quite a bit from english.e.g.
English banana - Afrikaans piesang (from malay)
English car - Afrikaans Kar (used to be motor)
The grammar is vastly simplified compared to standard Dutch and gender and verb conjugation no longer exist and tenses are far simpler (almost no imperfect tense)

zzzzzz.........End of boring language definition.
That said, it is very easy to learn if somewhat strange to pronouce.

Goed zo, Applewatcher?

Hey Admiral! Try to translate Wheeeee...... into 5 different languages! I think the Wheeeebola or wheeeetrax has reached germany now!

PS.: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Oh! Mail whees! Isn't it nice? Like a pissed of kid screeming "Hey asshole! Look at me! Look, look, look!"! I love it!
Whee mail wheee! Yay! Yipppie!!!!!! Juhuuu! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Shit! I think Oshama is behind this! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i can't sto...wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......help.................wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

On the Wheethrax virus: Eat good food, Drink good drink, take aspirin ; and this special drug I made :p ANd you will be fine :p

On Afrikaans, I think an example close to the USA is creole. I took a look at a creole "abc" book (you know the ones that have pictures and the names of things next to it, for little kids) and if you see it written it looks weird, but as soon as you pronounce stuff alound you will see that is is very much like french ;)

Admiral

Then try this:

AdmiralAK is volgens mij wel een aardige jongen.
Hij studeert en kent heel veel talen. Hij vindt het ook leuk om ze te leren, volgens mij.
Verder heeft hij al meer dan 2000 posts geplaatst op dit forum, dus moet hij wel dag en nacht op dit forum zitten, hehe...!

Translate! :D:D :p

AppleWatcher

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:eek: :p :D

I opened another thread... Read it (AND DON'T REPLY PLEAZ... JUST INFORMATION) :D

Soon, we'll be the most viewed thread ever!

AppleWatcher

Hmm ok I will do my best :p

Something something about admiralAK (lol -- something about young man?)
Studies and knows lots of ___ (languages?) ..something something...something about posting more than 2K posts in these forums..... (now I am lost :p)

as for another thread.... arent 2 admiralak thread enough ? why do we need a 3rd one ? :p

Admiral

No, the other thread is only to inform the other members that we have 10 pages now...

Your translation was eh... nice. Not excellent but nice :D

Go on!

AppleWatcher

Now I'm pissed of wheeeeeeeeing! But I can't stop! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeneedeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedoctoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehelpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:( eeeeeeeeee............

Yaiks!!!1! We are on warp 11!!!!!!!!!!! Page 11! Did anyone ever think about OS XI? OS X is cool but what's up with XI?

Even more wheeeeeeeeeeing than X! I hope!

Ayo so afrikaans means all that ishhh, damn dunn, anyways i know about south africa, son i know nelson mandela and i know were zimbabwe is, aiight. Afrikaans iz one of the languages spoken in SA by YT poeple and apartheid (dunno how to fu**in spell that ishh) was a discriminatory policy of the former colons of SA. Aiight, so don't worry i do my maths aiight, bro;)

Well I dont know dutch so I am interpollating from my german/french/other language knowledge lol :p

When I learn Dutch I wont have a prob :p he he he ;)

Admiral

Sorry for above!But why are wheeee moved? And why the hell non-Technical? That makes me mad! I....I...........no!...........It.......It starts again...........RUN!!!!!!.........IT's coming!.............Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Isn't that technical?LOL:p

Back