AdmiralAK!!!!!!!

I noticed that we should be celebrating your first birthday! (1 year this month!)

Happy Birthday.
Many happy returns

Andrew

Just to push my bragging rights :) I'll slap up what I speak, but Admiral takes the trophy.
English
Afrikaans--you can guess where I come from
German
Swissgerman
French
Dutch
Spanish
A bit of Turkish (you should get into turkish Admiral. If you can speak turkish you can make yourself understood across the whole of central asia to Kazakhstan)And can read some danish and swedish
And...
Java
C
Pascal
PHP
SQL
PERL
HTML
JAVASCRIPT

hehe Afrikaans he?
Spreekt u dan ook Nederlands want dat lijkt op Afrikaans!

And back to Englisch: Guess it Admiral!

AppleWatcher

Damn :p
Maybe I should be a translator for a living... just call me "the Localizer" lol

hmmm seems like you said something like:
Something about if he speaks dutch as well as as afrikaans or something like that :p (considering the fact that I do now know dutch, am I doing OK? :p)

Admiral

Yeah it's nice.
I asked him if he talks Dutch because 'Afrikaans' (African?) is almost the same as Dutch (history, colonies, etc blabla).

Though, he hasn't replied yet :rolleyes:

I think you are very good with languages! :D

AppleWatcher

I love languages :D

Now if I could find a way to use them to seduce more non-english speaking women ;) ha ha ha

Admiral
--> Admiral seeking good looking intelligent mac chick :p

Shadowwarrior: ebonic aint a language brotha ;)

AppleWatcher: a mac chick or a girl that is knowledgeable enough to use a mac and not to brush it off as a useless computer and the go to a windowsBox and bother me day and night to try to help her with stupid blue screens o' death --

To all mac-chicks out there: The Admiral is single :p he he he ;)

Hyo all!

First of all, I would like to congratulate the Admiral ... For lack of a better speech: He did it! (For the ones that remember Slick Willie) Anywayz, Admiral, how are you planning to celebrate this all? Pie? Or more sth in the likes of American Pie ;-)

Anywayz, looking for Mac Chicks is tough ... Well, I have a non-Stupid Chick :) Which means she's beautiful and doesn't ask stupid questions about computers, she accepts the blue screen 'o' death, she doesn't use mac sadly enough ... Oh well, I'll convert her to Machood ;-)

I didn't know Mac Chicks fell for Dutch or French ... Maybe you should try speaking to them in hypertext?
ask "will you go out with me"
if answer ...

Greetz,
.anerki

Originally posted by Shadowarrior
Ayo wtf is afrikaans, anyway i speak ebonics :D

Sheesh! Do you even know who Nelson Mandela is? Heard of apartheid? Zimbabwe? Unpleasant uses for car tyres? Farms being burnt down? :p

...actualy, I can think of at least one inteligent, french-speaking, english-speaking, japanese-speaking, beautiful mac chick!
Now, how much do you pay me for her name & address? ;-)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Lets go for X! 10! Funny isn't it? No it's not I know but.................F... it!

I salute you Admiral!:p

WE ARE CRAZY! BUT WE LOVE IT, DON't wheeeeeeeeeeee?LOL:D

Wheeeeeeeeee with me the next 10 pages!!!!!! or at least one :)

Lets go:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee don't forget to breathe! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lol :p
The Wheeebola came back :p
Or is it Wheeeethrax ?? Damn I knew I should have opened that envellope labeles "Nice looking intelligent mac-chick wants to go out with admiral-open for details" lol :p

kinniken: I dont pay for such info lol

oh oh...
Neeeeiiinnn....neeeeiiiinn....
oh ohhhhh

WWWWWHHHHHEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D

Damn I got the Wheethrax too :p
Anyone know if tylenol fixes this ?:p

Originally posted by AppleWatcher
hehe Afrikaans he?
Spreekt u dan ook Nederlands want dat lijkt op Afrikaans!

And back to Englisch: Guess it Admiral!

AppleWatcher

Ik heb een jaar in Rotterdam gewoont. Heb in een punk band klarinette gespeelt:) . Met Afrikaans kan jij wel Nederlands Lezen maar men heeft een probleemtje of tien met het spreken.

Back