Herve's Bar & Grill

dlloyd: You're 13? Don't worry. You have plenty of time. :)

Darkshadow: "Repercussions to drinking caffeine over a long period of time"? Haven't you seen Tweak on South Park?!? ;)

other than driving your parents crazy, i don't think there is much harm from moderate caffiene use. in fact, there was a study recently that indicated a moderate amount may be helpful in reducing the risk of cancer (i think that was it, it reduced the risk of something) just as an ounce of alcohol every day or every other day for an adult helps reduce heart attacks. i would add one condition to that though - kids shouldn't be allowed to drink much caffiene late enough in the day that it throws off their sleep patterns. regular sleep is very important to the body's development, especially during the early to mid teens.

I know, bungee jumping would be cool. Still too expensive though.

I only get to drink pop about once or twice a month, we never drink it at home. I guess I won't ever bleed Fresca then!

I just remembered again the anti-drug religious freaks that came to the schools to talk to about 10 y old kids ... they said always they were ex drug addicts and when they were talking, you wish they would have stayed as such .. so their addiction to some weird religion (which i don0t intentionally nominate) seemed even worse.
They showed those long bulletin lists on the slide shows about how the people using this and that were supposed to look. And as I was hyperactive, freaking skinny, drank a lot of coffee, had huge pupillas and was sleeping like 2 hours a night normally... half of the time all were looking at me... :rolleyes:

Coffeine's negative sides depend on your genes. If you have bad genes, moderate it.. so e.g. coffee is bad for rheumatism etc, and that's a nasty thing to feel letterally in the bones even when under 30 ... :(

.. I need a coffeee to wake up. Monster, are you awake? :)

Jehovas and some other similars, i don't remember all of those, Mosnter.
Hey, what are you gonna cook?

I have seen an Apple - green cheese omelette and it was ... well ... not edible. Don't cook that.
Apple strudel ...
Apple sushi? :p

He'll cook what you want...

Hey, can i have an apple pie?
Why are they good at mcdonald's? mcdonald's usually lacks quality and freshness, and then they have delicious, warm, pies.
I like they're fries though, "America's Best".

Originally posted by Giaguara
Hey, what are you gonna cook?
I wish I could cook... :( But no, forbidden to walk even just a little so I end up calling delivery... Got a lasagna tonight, with salad and a chocolate cake for dessert. :D Wine too, great wine, german red...

It seems the worst food at McDonald's is their burgers, although judgment on the chicken nuggets could go either way. Personally, I'll eat the nuggets but not the burgers given the choice; I'm rather anti M___________ (fill in whichever company you want. Correct responses are "cDonald's" and "icrosoft").

now now, microsoft makes great software.
McDonald's makes great burgers.
APRIL FOOLS!
O wait, doesn't that end at noon?
does it really matter? I hate April fools, it's childish and has been specially developed for use in children's domains. hehehehe i read the last part off a glue bottle.
PS. where's my food? I ordered an Apple Pie!!! I am not leaving a tip this time.

Back