Herve's Bar & Grill

Wow - 5800 replies. I wonder how many stanza's are uttered per night in a somewhat popular bar and grill?

Originally posted by Sogni
*Takes away Androo's drink*
I think you've had enough. :p :)
shut up. I am leaving. i said i am leaving, and you're like "oooo you're weird androo! o no!" like wtf sogni, i've like barely seen u here, this is the last f*cking post ever that i am making, then i will log out, and change my password to something insane, so i cant come back in. Ricky, for some reason u dont like me. i respect your opinion and sh*t, but [insert word here] man, i havent dissed you or anything, i didnt eat your dinner, i didnt blow up your house, i thought you were okay, but you always had a stupid hate for me. Even if i gave valid information, even if i submitted an art piece. Daniel Lloyd, (Personal attack removed), we chatted on ichat quite a few times, then i sorta got busy with stuff. Ed man, sry that i was being a jerk when i first joined, i was a little a$% then, you're a good admin, cya man. mr k, toast, and arden you were okay too. Everyone else was okay, i just cant name em all. I am leaving everyone, and not coming back, i am tired of forums, tired of people. I am not going on ichat anymore, just another messenger that i gotta go on, with practically no one on it for me to talk to.
Guys i had fun here,
Ricky, you showed the picture that u ignored me, so u cant read this, but (Personal attack removed), ok? Someone tell him. If my post is deleted, i will only post it again. What can you do? Ban me? i am not coming back, hahahaha.
Goodbye to the people that aren't f**ked. I had fun.
Cya!!!!!

From da rules:

"Types of Posters We'd Like To Discourage

Drama Queen: Like all message boards, there is always a constant turnover in the number of people that frequent the macosx.com board. Most people, after having decided they no longer wish to visit the board, make no announcement about their departure. Some individuals have a penchant for making long boisterous departures from the message board that is clearly worthy of an Emmy award - "Goodbye cruel message board" is the classic remark. Because most of them seek to harm the morale of the board, Drama Queens are regarded as a nuisance. What also makes them an even greater pain is their tendency to repeatedly coming back for a series encore performances. 'I came back to see if you people changed your ways, but I see things are the same as always - so once again, farewell cruel message board.'"

Uh, Mkay...
And I was just playing around 'n trying to be nice...

(the new smilieys REALLY suck! Wonder if he misintrepeted my playful toung sticking out of mouth and smile cuz of the new smilies?)

When I got pissed at the board, I just left in silence (funny thing is I don't think anyone noticed! heh).

Originally posted by Sogni
When I got pissed at the board, I just left in silence (funny thing is I don't think anyone noticed! heh).
I noticed you were gone, and leaving in silence shows maturity. ;)

Androo you would be missed. But if you don't have time for the board, thats okay. We're not real people here anyway, right?

For some of us, we can adopt our online persona as a separate entity, a little piece of ourselves. Any flames we incur don't hurt us in the real world. But some of us, especially here, are not that complicated. We're just people who like to hang out and chat. And our feelings can get hurt rather easily.

All the best Androo.

As for me, I've been working so hard at Big Blue that I feel like I've been brain-fried. The training has been intense and we're not only thrown in at the deep end, we're towed along like water-skiers. I am taking a weekend off. And I'm really, really looking forward to WWDC. If they do launch new PowerMacs, I'll be setting aside some cash from my budget for around Christmas time. :)
I've also just got myself a car, so pretty soon I won't have to walk to work every day. Its a little old Alfa Romeo; it has a few squeaks but is mechanically sound, and I expect that with a little work it will be a wonderful little rocket. The paintwork is ferrari red and still shiny. It will serve me well until I get around to restoring the Daimler ... which will take a couple of years.

So, who feels like some wine?

At least I made it onto his personal favorites list... But god, that was classic "Drama Queen." He even made himself sound like one of my old friends! The really whiny one who couldn't get herself through a conflict without running to her locker/the bathroom to cry about it first.
Well gotta go...

Well hey, c'mon, he's only 13. I believe I was throwing tantrums and stuff like that when I was that age. :p

All part of growing up. Though I'm glad the internet hadn't come along when I was that age, I'd probably be a complete shut in if it had. Heh Hmm, though I probably wouldn't have been on it even if it had been around...my family wasn't ever the richest. ;)

symphonix - congrats to ya, sounds like the job is going good. Hmm...wine and me don't get along very well...I'll settle for a Dr Pepper if that's fine with you. ;)

Shadows are too subtle to notice, and when that's all that populates the room, they are hard to pick out individually.

Sorry if I missed you, DS.

Nah, that's ok. Happens all the time.

I was working on a way to glow a bit, kinda show myself up, but canned that idea when I realized people would start thinking I was a ghost. I wouldn't want that to happen! :D

And I don't think what Androo said about me was a "Personal Attack", we actually got along grandly, or used to... he doesn't sign onto iChat anymore :(

Hi Ed, Kjetil, Symfo and the rest of you guys of old

ahh...back at the bar.
Whoever's the bartender these days, get me a Smirnoff Ice. I'll be staying for WWDC...hope ol' Stevie can convince me to buy one of them laptops of his...

Hi everybody. How's life today ? Waiting for WWDC ???

It's too hot here, feels like on fire.

BTW, I haven't heard from Giag for quite a few weeks now... any news ?

Back