Herve's Bar & Grill

MTV
...hold you, all night long.
Touch me...

Like I mentioned. They are most likely not bad girls at all, but creatively made bad with the help of digital manipulation. If Sammy were more popular, she to would be manipulated.

one macchicken & fries for Herve and one for googolplex. enjoy guys. :D

Tismey, you really should go back and read the thread that started the super intelligent exchange between Ulrik and I. It was a symphonix post about a dream he had.:p

which made me realize i have never had a dream about the site or the people on it. at least none that i can remember. I find this very strange as i normally have fairly vivid dreams about things going on in my life. the only thing i can figure is that i must not end my day with many unresolved issues about stuff going on here. But one would think that since posting is normally the last thing i do before i go to bed, that it would just 'be on my mind' and seep into my dreams. What about everybody else, ever have a dream about macosx.com?

unlearnthetruth, there's all kinds of mirrors out there that have it right now. Just go look :)
I got it off a link from the macosx.com irc server... I'm on this mission that I can't manage to complete. You have to explore like the whole galaxy or something :(

I haven't given you the link 2 that new recordfab in Germany. But I have given you all the information. They are 30% cheaper and makes more quality products. They have translated all the German in dutch and I have tried to translate it in English. BTW chip means in dutch only potatochip and transistorchip. Not a piece of wood(splinter) or a piece of saucisses(schel).
Hänchen!
Freude Am Fahren!
(Here is also the cpufab from amd and the fab of toshiba.)
Apple has his fabs by the Englishspeaking people in Europe.

I found a door at Uni today with a sign up saying "Informatics" I was halfway tempted to go in and see if anyone there spoke Hervian.

Actually, I've been having the weirdest dreams lately ... I feel like I'm being rebuilt from the inside. :rolleyes: Last night I dreamt an entire episode of the simpsons: Bart discovers he can hypnotise Milhouse, Homer triggers a global financial crisis and Lisa fixes everything. In the meantime, Homer discovers an Australian action-movie series and goes gaga over it. My dream then slipped into this ludicrous action movie... a gang of senior citizens had set up an illegal bingo hall, and Max (a cross between Rupert Murdoch and Clint Eastwood) went after them dirty-harry-style. Result, car chases which jump to ludicrous altitudes, then a kung foo scene with a whole lot of old people with walking sticks and frames.

I woke up grinning like an idiot. It was the weirdest dream I've had in years.

:D :) :p

that wasn't weird.... believe me...

you don't wanna go and see what i see....

most of it is so funny, you'd probably die laughing, but some of it is so off the wall it's not funny... some of it's even quite sick...

Has anyone ever had a dream and then later on you remember it and for a second think that it actually happened. I had that once and commented about the event in my dream to someone and they didn't know what the heck I was talking about, then I realized that what I said was refering to a dream that they were in and it wasn't real... It was strange.

in actuality... i see the future in my dreams... I AM NOT KIDDING... YOU MIGHT THINK I AM... BUT SERIOUSLY I AM NOT!

for example...

A few weeks ago, I had a dream about my day in school... pretty boring right? Well... that day I had the dream, I actually repeated in real life. During science class, which is where some of my other classmates have some pretty f'd up conversations, I experienced deja vu! I turned around to my friend and said "Holy **** dude, I had this as a dream last night." First thing, he thought I was crazy and he went on back to work... then later on, he started to believe me when i told him what would happen in 7th period...

maybe i'm just a crazy nut and should be institutionalized with herve... but noone's done that yet... :D

and Admin... i censored myself in the above post as I will support you in keeping the boards clean...

ah, lucid dreaming - one of my favorite subjects. that and dreams as psychic phenomenon. these are some juicy subjects.

googolplex - the phenomenon you describe (lucid dreaming) is quite common. as are hallucinations during the brief time before we fall asleep and when we wake up. so when we wake up from a very vivid lucid dream it is natural to still be acting upon it in our half awake state. particularly if the dream had any deep meaning or emotional content in it. I really like to lucid dream and have been somewhat perplexed that i haven't been doing much of it.

symphonix - one theory of dreams is that we are trying to work thru unresolved issues thru symbolic language that appeals to us on some level. Considering all the chaos and lack of control over your environment lately, it is not surprising that you have these "weird" dreams. one thing we can do is learn to take control in our dreams, thereby giving us the sense that we can master the chaos. the good feeling from this often transfers over to real life and we actually are able to face the chaos of every day in a more relaxed manner.

BB - please seek professional help immediately:D

JUST KIDDING !! I believe that we can tap into the energies around us and become aware of potential events in our lives. The dream state is a natural and logical state for this to occur in. I once had a friend who saved her own life by using the info from the night before's dream. But to so she had to act differently than she did in the dream because in the dream the attacker killed her. I used to get deja vu dreams when i was about your age. I think there is something about the physiological changes along with emotional turbulence that promotes it. My guess is that you have an opportunity to tap into your intuitive powers or else lose them for fear that they would make you different.

btw - i could not reply to your email, it wouldn't accept your address.:confused:

boy, this is the first night in a long time that i have worked in the yard and done some digging and still had the energy to do some good posting. I feel good tonite. I think i'll have an imaginary tequila on the rocks to celebrate. Tismey, if you would, please.

I have a recurring dream and can't seem to interpret it to my satisfaction. I welcome all interpretations.

And is as follows...

My sequence usually starts in a dark cellar smelling of dank musk. I see no stairs in which to leave but only one small window. The window is drapend with dark blue curtains with slivers of amber trim. I'm quite draw to it. It appears to pulse and distort as the effect of heated air rising off a hot asphalt road of a desert scene. I reluctantly inch my way toward it and feel my heart begin to beat. I'm frightened, but still it draws me. I come to the window and sheepishly move one side of the curtain to expose the outside scene. I see a cow feeding on a green meadow. A black crow is perched in a tree with it's head turned towards me scratching it's wing with its foot. I feel that it knows me somehow. I notice in the distance, a tiny leprechaun scuttling with his pot of gold spilling coins as he fades away into the horizon. And lastly a mauve reptile slithering between two perfectly round rocks.

well the best place to start with dream interpretation is with the person who has the dream. so klink, how do you interpret this? we will keep in mind that you realize that you aren't getting all of it, but give us the gist of what you get from it so far.

the only 'obvious' symbolism in it for me is the sense of feeling trapped in an uncomfortable place with a bit of anxiety that what lies outside might be worse.

Yes this much I gather as well but it's the contents of the outside window that's so puzzling. I can only guess at them because I see no direct or indirect connections to personal events or objects in my life. If I go solely on object interpretation using somewhat standard relationships I'm still confused.

-The crow is particularly puzzling. The feeling that it knows me is disturbing. Perhaps this is all this is, a manifestation of a persecution complex.
-The cow...tranquil comes to mind but I don't see the connections.
-The reptile slithering between 2 perfectly round rocks seems symbolic of demasculation. Yet I feel quite 'manly'. Latent homosexuality, I would not consider to be suppressed desires.
The leprechaun... perhaps a feeling of my justly riches being further pulled away from me.

But I would be more interested in what you or anyone else would think of these symbols. Please continue.

ok, it is easier to clarify than to conjecture.;)

just guessing, armed with some of what i know about you. but the cow and the tranquility would seem to have to do with leaving the City, which is often symbolized as dark and cramped yet somehow safe because it is known. It offers protection against nature which can both beautiful and brutal - especially dangerous to someone who doesn't really know nature's ways.

the crow might be the trickster crow - knowing what you need and knowing you must be deceived into taking action. the crow can represent the bringer of great knowledge and the robber of security. He is bigger than other birds and is not afraid to play rough but will ultimately befriend those who befriend him. likewise the leprachaun is a trickster only one who can never be trusted, only tempting for his own gain. he will eventually take back everything he gave if you play his game and you will be left with nothing more than you started with at best. apparently his temptation for you is money.

the reptile thru the rocks - seems sexual enough, but not homosexual. more like frustrated sexual. the perfect round breasts are cold and hard and unaffectionate - perhaps even artificial with their 'perfection'. you see the only way to get near and enjoy them is to slither your way into a position where they are accessible. of course the reptile is cold blooded so the relationship is not emotional from either side, but purely physical and convenient. The relationship is a natural one, neither good nor bad by itself. More important would be how you feel about this relationship. is it enough or is it lacking? is it your pattern or the most reccent situation?

ok, that's my shot at adding stuff. i could be way off but my last bit of advice about how you feel about the interpretations stands. If you feel uncomfortable with any of your own version, then ask yourself if this is something you have trouble facing up to? If you have trouble with any of my version, toss it out the window because it probably is more me than you.

whoa, look at the time. i think it is time for me to go try having a cool dream or 2:p

Klink,
Having been in a similar situation, I think you want to leave your job. Maybe you have the feeling that the honeymoon is over, and perhaps you're missing opportunities by staying where you are.
I know how overwhelming the idea of being jobless in NYC is. I struggled with the idea of quitting long before I was canned.

So i had this really weird dream once. I don't remember all of it, but there was one part where I was in a bar (I'm not a drinker so this was unusal.) The bar was a very dark place full of Asian gangster types. Anyway, at one point in my dream a very young asian man pulls a gun on me and shoots.

I was discussing this dream with my roommote over lunch (this was in college.) On our way out of the dining hall, a young Chinese boy comes up to me with a paper gun and goes "BANG!". I have had deja vu before, but I think this is one of the absolute weirdest things that has ever happened to me. I considered the possibility that my roommate put the kid up to it, but I'm positive he didn't.

This dream that I had actually scared me quite a bit, because I had to force myself to beleive that it never happened. I had myself convinced that this dream was reality. I think I scared the person I was talking to about it too. Because I was talking like it was real and they, obviously, had no idea about what I was saying.

Back