Herve's Bar & Grill

It's right there on you're clown head. Which is on a spring, on an old mac.
Maybe you've been messing with us, but I stand by my statement.:D

Though my dream was fictitious, it was created with my own mind, hence hold some truths and relevance. I too like to interpret dreams and could not pass on such an opportunity. Specially for friends that enjoy the art.

I could not disagree with any of your convictions dlookus. Neither could I of yours Ed. The only thing I would add is, my past relationships with women have always been very affectionate except for one in which it was precalculated to be one of convenience for both parties. I've learned an interesting lesson with that particular relationship... Lust does not survive without love.

I hope you don't construe my intentions to be deceitful or in malice. I only wanted to make you talk.

he he

well, you picked a good night for it. for some reason i was 'up' last nite. Perhaps it is having reached the final stage of my digging that energized me.:p

you beat me to pointing out that your made up dream is potentially as revealing (if not more so) than a real one.;)

It is true that lust does not survive without love, but it can be fun while it lasts:D I would never discourage a good ol' lusty relationship as long as nobody is getting set up to get hurt too bad. There is a big difference in my mind between taking advantage of somebody's body and taking advantage of their emotions.

googolplex - you have seen an example of just how powerful our minds can be and how inner experience can be just as 'real' as physical experience. It is good that you have been a little shaken by it. this is how we learn to seperate our realities a little better. don't let it worry you and don't expect it to never happen again. Just listen to what the dream was telling you as very vivid dreams often carry important messages for us.

so i remembered the last part of the dream i was having when i woke up today - at least partly because i made the conscious effort to before i went to sleep i guess. I was on my computer and downloading a page with the latest info on some m$ product (very scary:p ) and the title of the page was "Bug fixes". The page loaded and just kept endlessly loading while scrolling itself at a very rapid rate:D

I hope the blue screen of death didn't wake you up. Did you have one of those falling dreams at the end.... where you shake on your bed and you think that you fell onto it :).

It's been a while since I've set foot in this fine establishment.

Tismey my good man, gimme a Guiness (lets try it before we badmouth it :p) please ;)

The page loaded and
just kept endlessly loading while scrolling itself at a very rapid rate

Ed dont u need a permit for that ? :rolleyes:

yes BB, i was talking to you.

I'll look into cleaning up my pm's.

Tolya - i don't know about a permit, but it was scary to think that i would have wanted info on a m$ product. but then maybe i was looking for data to support some stance against their products from a tech point of view.:p

googolplex - no blue screen of death, just endless scrolling of words that went by so fast i couldn't read them. and they were in the same color as the border of this site. not so much falling as trying to push myself away from the screen and tosing and turning as i awoke:D

btw googol, i saw this new calculator i thought you ought to check out. it sounds pricey, but perhaps you should at least see the Googolator :p :cool:

i was afraid he was, but i just noticed he is currently browsing this forum so he must still be here. I am glad he is still with us. I have come to enjoy my conversations with him lately. I will publicly state that i know that if you treat him like a nice guy, he will respond as a nice guy. (like most of us;) )

Jerry (nummi) was last seen posting at about 7:30 this morning (my time) so i assume he is still around as well. Frankly, i have to ask, when was the last time either of these guys went out of their way to cause trouble for anybody else? other than their personal silliness in 'their threads', i think they have been good guys lately.:)

and don't count the cuss thread because all who play there are equally guilty from what i have seen.;)

No they've been alright recently, except for in the threads that they seem to use instead of instant messaging or this cool thing called a phone ;)

Ed I own Microcr@p :p (aka microsoft :p)
of course most of mine is free from my work since we have a site license :p

The only thing that I actually bought is win98 with virtual PC (prior to my employment) and PocketPC OS 2002 for my iPaq :p

Admiral

Weird... I keep having lucid and prophetic dreams all the time, but usually they're completely forgotten by the time I wake up. Now I'm remembering my dreams each and every day.
And, oddly enough, that same evening after posting that Simpson-episode dream I went to visit a friend, and on the TV was the Simpsons (which I haven't watched in a while) - the episode where they went to Australia. It was a minor deja-vu, and I've been known to have much weirder ones.
I remember once dreaming an entire day of school back when I was a kid, each and every subject, every conversation and every topic covered was exactly the way it turned out. That was mega-spooky! :p
The one I used to have in high-school that kept recurring was cool. I was an astronaut, and I had landed on this planet full of busy little aliens, but none of them could see me. It was like they saw the space-ship, they saw me, but it just didn't register and they scurried on about their business.

Anyhow, I'm kind of hoping last nights turns out to be prophetic. I was in a tropical rainforest with a really cute girl, with little shells in her hair, and we were collecting food ... Hmmm, sweet.

There's some fodder to keep Ed typing out ten-page analyses!

Anyway, I'll have a milkshake, thanks.

Oh, and horror-of-horrors, I am actually considering getting MS Office. It seems that to try and fight MS-brainwashing around here is a losing battle, and I'm going to need to do all sorts of MS-specific projects this semester.

Holy, moly! That tree is eating the house! AAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggh!!!!!

Attachments

• house_eating_tree.jpg
    house_eating_tree.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 20
Originally said by my friend Ed
Frankly, i have to ask, when was the last time either of these guys went out of their way to cause trouble for anybody else? other than their personal silliness in 'their threads', i think they have been good guys lately.:)

I wasn't around that day to see the actual order of events, but it looks like Rick (LTM) decided that he wanted to exercise his free speech rights out side of one of their own threads and Admin was watching. As BB noted in another thread, his signature under his avatar pretty much summed it up.

Also, remember that the last time Jerry (Nummi) was kicked off, he still showed up as browsing the forum, but he just couldn't post. Rick's posts were removed completely back then. As I recall Jerry was here before Rick originally, and other than being pushy about having to use Photoshop 6 for a thread in the design section, he wasn't all that bad. Rick being here was really why both of them got in trouble.

sorry, no big replies tonight. i'm tired. i don't even want to sit in the la-z-boy. i want my bed!!

REASON: I FINISHED DIGGING THE HOLE FOR THE POND !!!:D :D

Here, have a look:cool:

Attachments

• 3-19-029.12.55pm2.jpg
    3-19-029.12.55pm2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 23
Back