Herve's Bar & Grill

Blue - I don't find your having connected with the energy of my yard to be that unusual at all. I will refer to thye previous discussion we had in this thread a while back about psychic dreams and deja vu. I still believe that we all have these kinds of abilities and it is simply a matter of being open to them and developing them. Nothing magical or mystical about it - just an ability that we have generally lost touch with. So I think it is cool that you drew up an accurate picture in your mind before you saw the real pic.

of course, we need to keep in mind that you could have seen all my previous posts that included my landscape design, links to my website with lots of 'before' pics, and my descriptions. Either way, it is still cool ;)

once more a good nights sleep has helped and I am about ready to go see if i can't finish up about half of what is left on the patio.:cool:

so where is Jadey these days? The place seems unnaturally orderly without her emoticons scattered about:D

Jadey has been on irc recently. I should tell her to come in here. She has been sick recently and she also sprained her ankle badly :(

*poof* :D

So... how's the bar been? :confused: Like gplex said I've been busted lately :( but I'm almost all better now! :p

Onto new things.. :cool: I've just seen Donnie Darko :eek: and have to say, it's one of the best movies I've seen. :) If you like dark stories ... go and see. ;)

Welcome back then Jadey... a pint on the house for the invalid.

Anyone got any bright ideas for something to do? All my usual telly programmes have been replaced by stuff about the Queen Mum dying. The news keeps saying stuff like 'we will have updates later'. What kind of updates? She's still dead?

I dunno, this bank holiday has resulted in much alcohol abuse, and I was going to be lazy tonight and just stay in not drinking to give my liver a rest. But the pub is starting to seem really tempting at this moment...

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
I still believe that we all have these kinds of abilities and it is simply a matter of being open to them and developing them. Nothing magical or mystical about it - just an ability that we have generally lost touch with. So I think it is cool that you drew up an accurate picture in your mind before you saw the real pic.

I haven't reread through all the old B&G "backissues" yet, so I didn't know about this discussion, but I always have agreed with this idea completely! It seems to me that we have always, as human beings, had an inner connection to each other that seems to defy conventional scientific explanation. I have always felt somewhat open to these kinds of possibilities, so I assume that that is in fact what happened.

A lot of people I know think I'm wierd or crazy to be thinking about this kind of stuff at 15, so I don't talk about it much :) but it's very cool to find a group of similarly open-minded people around :)

Thanks for that, Ed. I think I've been really disillusioned recently, and your post helped me fit back into my "old self", as it were.. :)

Peace. Out.
D.M.

Busy busy beavers you've been. There are laws out there against long bar hours ya know.

I can't bring myself to go through the 15 pages I've missed, so I'll just have a beer and listen in to catch up.

Go on. Talk. Don't mind me.

hello red-eye!

a round of drinks to everyone in Herve's B&G as i have returned from Washington D.C.!

places i went:
Washington Monument
Jefferson Memorial
U.S. Holocaust Museum
Department of Defense (Pentagon)

If you have any questions about the Pentagon, I can answer almost any question... my cousin who works for the aviation department of the marines has an all access pass to the building and showed us some of their secret stuff (like their 9/11 report... i even have 4 of the security camera photos, although you can most likely see those on TV since they've been declassified but i can scan them in for you if you'd like). My cousin also has an award given to him for saving 12 lives in the 9/11 attacks... so he's somewhat of a hero around that place...

any thing else happen around here (other than the extreme changes of avatars around here! i sense that ed will be next)

Sounds like a good trip bling! Congrats to your cousin thats great!.

I doubt ed will change his avatar, its just so... him. I'm contemplating something else too :).. I think I'm going to have a avatar party... a new one everyday :).

soooo swirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrly............

:):)

I doubt I'll change mine for a long long time... it just fits into about everything: it's Blue, it reminds me of "Blue Fusion", I love LightWave, I love the LightWave logo, I like any kind of 3D stuff, and it's OS X-ish (pronounced ten-ish, I hope you know)

soooooo swirrrrrrrrrrrrly thooo.... :)

Just teaching gplex how to make his avatar's corners transparent (it looks so ugly with them white). :D

By the way, your new avatar is very cool, gplex.

Back