Herve's Bar & Grill

every good thread has received 4 stars out of 5, what is the criteria for a 5 star post? - besides being started by vic ;)

Originally posted by vic
besides being started by vic ;)

Every good post is started by vic? LOL!!! :D

Actually, I think the voting system is dumb. Does it benefit people who are visiting the forums? No. I think what people should be looking for are how many posts there are in a thread. :)

ok, now i see it! i actuallly tried to imply the oposite, but the last two weekends have made amajor contibution to the deterioration or a few billion braincells... BUT i leaned these two things:

a) too much alcohol is not good and too much alscohol with weed is even worse.

b) Hash is better than weed, weed get's you stoned (a boring state where you can't sleep but you don't feel like doing anything else)

waht happen if someone posts at the exact same time? - i'm shure admiral can answer, if not, Hervé is more than welcome, his answers always make sense.

xoot, why don't you combine all your posts into one big post. Posts can span several lines you know :)

vic, don't do drugs.........

ksuther, welcome to herve's I don't think you've been here before!

Hey Hey Hey! Xoot, you uh, you can't do that...!

You have more posts than me? WHAT? AAHHHHhHHHH

Anyway my avatar has some white cuz it has a slight drop shadow inside and it looks much better than if the entire thing is transparent; it looks too flat otherwise.

Back