Herve's Bar & Grill

Unlearn, what's your G4? Cuz before I got my iMac I had my 400 G4 and an Apple Studio Display 17 (just like that one) set up just like that, with the printer on the side just like that... so I'm wondering if you have a 400 too, for sheer coincidental coincidence... :)

Originally posted by Bluefusion
Unlearn, what's your G4? Cuz before I got my iMac I had my 400 G4 and an Apple Studio Display 17 (just like that one) set up just like that, with the printer on the side just like that... so I'm wondering if you have a 400 too, for sheer coincidental coincidence... :)

oooh instead of typing, i'll just turn on my siggy in this post, so i can be lazy - yay!

As for the coke can - it will be recycled, don't worry!

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
tom - we are looking for a few more bartenders at this point. You can consider the job yours if you would like. While Tismey is one of the great bartenders, he is only one man and appreciates a little help every now and then.

your other plant sounds like either some sort of philodendron or maybe a chinese evergreen. Take the picture and i will know for sure.
Wow! that is a very nice offer but...
... Well there are drinkers, and there are bartenders. It is probably safest not to be both. ;)

The picture of the other one is attached:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 14
other than the occasional screw up (especially in THESE forums), Netscape is a good alternative...

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this browser sucks

is chimera available for XP or is it OS X only?!

No AIM handle, xoot. Check out the AIM thread for an explanation.

Tom: Judging from past posts, I think that Tismey may be both a drinker and a bartender. Often at the same time. :)

Originally posted by DazedAndConfuse
Any chance I can get a beer here? If I don't get a drink soon I'm going to bludgeon someone to death before walking out of this stinkin' job. A pint of Hobgoblin and a whisky chaser would go down well.

There's yer beer... Seeing as you're new round these parts I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that that attitude isn't going to get worse with the liquor.

nkuvu - the Sunderland thing was kind of a gag... it's a place near Newcastle (the original one) in the North-East of England. There's a kind of rivalry between them. I thought the idea of a pint of Newcastle (the place) was amusing and took it to its next logical, and unintelligible to non-Englanders, step.

bling chimera is osx. Check out kmeleon.org. Its a windows browser that embeds mozilla. Very nice.

xoot, my AIM name is inexio.

if you have toast, or not, you can download the audion player from the toast site (roxio) it's hype! i thinki'm going to use it instead of itunes - for a while at least, it has interchangeable skins and it looks nicer thatn the simplistic itunes, it also has a nice visualization angin -gforce, and many options in preference... give it a try support mac development!!!

heres a screen:

Attachments

• audion_cool.jpg
    audion_cool.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 11
Originally posted by vic
if you have toast, or not, you can download the audion player from the toast site (roxio) it's hype! i thinki'm going to use it instead of itunes - for a while at least, it has interchangeable skins and it looks nicer thatn the simplistic itunes, it also has a nice visualization angin -gforce, and many options in preference... give it a try support mac development!!!

heres a screen:

Yeah, but iTunes is Apple, and Apple is compatible ;)
Can you burn CDs in Audion, eh? ;)

Back