Herve's Bar & Grill

Satcomer said:
From Florida? Well i discovered a cool drink from Florida called Bawls! I actually like it.

They sold it a few years ago here as well, but it seems to have disappeared. Tasty, but a bit to sweet. Its aroma is peculiar.

You can't beat the Scandinavians for weird names for sweets, tho'. My particular fave is "Måsskit", "Seagull sh1t". Can you imagine it: walking into a shop and asking for a packet of Seagull Sh1t!? ::ha::

Quite well, thanks Bob. I was in fact "lucky". All people here: watch your bloodpressure! I was almost done in by mine :(

Ouch.. I hipe you recover fast, nervus. A pint for you, choose the type you prefer (Guinness? Murphy's? Beamish?) & slainte, salute, salud ...

Recovered well, thanks! But I easily fatigue: can work but at snail speed :eek:
OTOH: it could have been much worse, so: beer for everyone. For me a Westmalle Triple (Belgian)... :p

Mmmh morning :D
Hot chocolate please ... can't be that everyone's too busy at work to not have time for a beer or a chat?

Good morning from Miami. Everyone here is up (wife and two kids). Would anyone like some scrambled eggs, toast with butter, and some coffee? The fam loves it on Saturdays and my wife swears by my scrambled eggs (and not just because she's my wife). :p

Anyone fancy a nice hot drink? Hot white chocolate with espresso?
Winters make me insanely tired ... lack of sunlight, and cold air just sucks.. today felt really cold and wintery out there, even though it was maybe 8 c / 50 f out there. I had winter clothes and was still freezing. So now .. relaxing with cartoons and old movies.. and hoping weekends would be longer. :)

Back