Herve's Bar & Grill

Life is this nowadays. And this, as dessert. I am crazy, I know.
But wow, I really am an 'old-timer' here, who would have thought that ever would happen?

Wow, things certainly have changed around here since I last stuck my head in. Like fryke absolutely smoking Arden's post record.
I doubt that many people remember me anymore though, it has been a very long time.
And this poor thread isn't what it used to be either. I should never have trusted you guys to keep it alive ;-)
Actually... this is the "Ah, crap" quote. Whoops.

My goodness, there must be some sort of 'vibe' going through bringing people back today. First me, then michaelsanford, and now Arden. Is there something special scheduled today that I'm unaware of?

Well, while it might not have been as extended a period as dlloyd, Arden, or Mike, it's good to stop by and pay a visit. Man, talk about a busy week! Sure, this post is being made at 5:36 AM, but then where else would I get a great cup of coffee?? :D

<Cream and sugar, please....Thanks! ;)>

Mmmmh, coffee ..... :D
A very busy week here as well. And hopes for something nice to happen next week are very high....

Mmmmh, coffee ..... :D
A very busy week here as well. And hopes for something nice to happen next week are very high....

Just trying out for the first time my new free Philips Senseo pod coffee maker. I'm used to a french press.

Got back last night from 5 days in Nantucket, after the Reach The Beach Relay. 200-mile relay through New Hampshire with a 12-person team between two vans. Totally insane. 15-20 miles in total for each runner between 3 legs, almost no sleep, bad or not enough food, and not enough water. Good time though. :)

How's everyone here?

Hey reed, actually it's from the Goyescas cycle by Enrique Granados, I haven't ever played anything from Bergamasque.

Really dlloyd? I thought is was Claude Debussy..."La Suite Bergamasque." Very nice. Anyway give it a listen. Walter Gieseking is my favorite pianist. Cheers all.

Oh boy .. it's been since October that anyone was at Herve's?
Time for some spring cleaning ...
Drinks are at the house for the next few pages. So who wants what? :)

Back