Herve's Bar & Grill

God DAMMIT. Joe Strummer died yesterday morning. Apparently it was a heart attack. Happened in his home.

hello all.

I just saw Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers today, and I am quite impressed.
The effects are really cool and the story is great, it is definitely worthy of the name Tolkien.

My client decided they want to take over Herve's Bar and Grille, and hired me via Global Cortex

:: flies Armored Core in and raises havoc ::

Oh and if any of you know the basic story of Armored Core (ive got 3), have a cookie.

Hint: Here's my client; figure it out * + $$$

^_^

Originally posted by hazmat
God DAMMIT. Joe Strummer died yesterday morning. Apparently it was a heart attack. Happened in his home.

Was wondering why no one but me seemed to take note of this.

Originally posted by mystique
Was wondering why no one but me seemed to take note of this.

I have no idea, but it's too bad. Joe Strummer is a legend and I think this is absolutely devastating. He was only 50.

Yes and dang if fifty isn't getting younger by the minute.

I wonder if I've been fired here for being AWOL...replaced??? Forgotten? Beamed-up? Disinegrated?

Ed??? Ed??? Do you hear me???

It's this doggone Bah-Humbug Holiday sh---tuff...lets get on with it already and back to reality and I can get back to posting again!

At least I'm finally back HOME today!! And I'm so thrilled it's 4 am and I can't sleep. :eek:

Two weeks was TOO long to be gone.

*sigh* guess I'd better go try to catch a few zzzzz's.

Hope to see more of y'all after we do the New Years thang and get into the '03 with some kick-arse enthusiasm. (that's a lot of babble for a girly up at 4 am who can't spell her own name atm.)

:waves goodnight...erm...morning:

i think xaq's got it. i don't see anybody to replace you. not to worry mysti - sudden vacations happen. just glad you're back. i suspect many have been busy with family and whatnot over the last little bit anyway. i know i have. i put my son on a plane back to his mom in a few hours. i always hate saying goodbye to him.

I can TOTALLY sympathize, Ed. While I was anxious to get back here, I always feel torn in pieces saying Goodbye to my kids. (well, at least the little one, the older one will probably be driving here as early as this afternoon to spend a few days if the weather holds).

I hate Goodbyes , period.

Back