Herve's Bar & Grill

Hey, thanks Arden...but being easy on the board is impossible. Now I'll probably push myself harder...which may hurt more (and cost more!) but skateboarding is like a drug...really!

Ok, you convinced me...I won't post any of my new stuff, but here's a clip from a year ago when I spent the year at my Dad's house:

http://www.tannersite.com/BackupFiles/breaker_breaker.mov

[EDIT: forgot to add: the first move I'm doing was one I was just learning, that's why I screwed up. :eek:]

LOL
Not making fun of you really. :D

I just realized you look a lot like my sister's ex. Like a Rockabilly version of you. :D
He was cool. Mom and I got pissed when she left him! LOL :D

You messed up? Where?! ;)

I really need to stop getting behind here... I've missed almost 1500 threads because I didn't visit for awhile :(.
I need to be a mod, then I will have to come every day :D

I did once, but only once and I wasn't real good at it and it did really hurt ciz it was on a wood floor...
I can do a handspring, I tried to work that into the breakdance too!

Thanks for the compliment, Trip :D
(It was a compliment, wasn't it?)

I think I'm back for good now, but I might leave if no one answers my thread... :mad:

;)

Originally posted by elektro
Whipsnort on a board! YES! :mad:
...the f*ck?

LOL, dlloyd, if I were gone for so long you know I'd be sitting in front of the computer for the next 24 hours. Until it crashed and I ended up with 6 new posts, then got so depressed I committed suicide... LOL

I know, I would too. That's why I never signed on :(
In the end I just said "**** it", I'll just start over with whatever 30 new posts there are by tomorrow morning. LOL :D

I am glad I'm not on Macfora or something, I'd hate reading through 5000+ threads, 1000 is more than enough :D

I think I'd hurt myself badly if I tried to do what Trip was doing in that movie. :p

Hey dlloyd, I missed almost 2 years of posts. I'm still going back and looking at some, and it's been since Feb I got my 'net connection back. :p

I lost my 'net connection between sometime in Sep or Oct 2001 until Feb this year.

Ok, so it's more like a year and a half than 2. :p

Back