Herve's Bar & Grill

16°C is how much now? Like 60°F in our wacky standard? :confused:

I'm glad it's been cooler today (66°) than the last two days, I've got to mow the lawn. First time doing so in my new house. In the past we've had lawn-mowing people do it for us, but my dad fired them because they were expensive and did it too often :p
So now I have the honor of mowing a HUGE lawn with a push mower. I can't wait to get a riding mower :(

You think that's bad, googol? Try spending a year or two in iMovie and then going straight to Final Cut Pro...did that today...

Kristjan, that is being called an accident isn't it?

nkuvu: don't limit your posting because of xoot. he's just being silly about it. Post whenever you feel like it.

Originally posted by googolplex
Kristjan, that is being called an accident isn't it?

Yeah... Phew... When I posted, people said it was another terrorist attack.

Anyway, it can't be a pleasant afternoon in Milano.

Originally posted by googolplex
nkuvu: don't limit your posting because of xoot. he's just being silly about it. Post whenever you feel like it.

I'm not insane anymore. And don't limit your posting, nkuvu, because limiting someone elses posting is the last thing I wanna do.

you can smoke whereever you like. just try not to blow smoke in non smokers faces. unless they start rudely fake coughing as some sort of hint for you to stop. in which case you may blast them . I have pretty much been chain smoking since the bar opened and nobody has complained yet.;)

remember, communication and cooperation are the keys to getting along anywhere:)

we haven't done any major remodeling for awhile so i have decided to install a non alcoholics drink bar where you can just walk up and get your own. All major sodas are on tap and the cooler has the largest selection of canned and bottled drinks in the world. Just let us know which one you are taking so we can keep the inventory stocked:D

oh, and non alcoholic drinks are free from now on:p

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
we haven't done any major remodeling for awhile so i have decided to install a non alcoholics drink bar where you can just walk up and get your own. All major sodas are on tap and the cooler has the largest selection of canned and bottled drinks in the world. Just let us know which one you are taking so we can keep the inventory stocked:D

What's next? An automatic whiskey dispenser to get rid of Tismey too, eh? :D

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell

Non-alcoholic drinks are free?

...I'm in heaven.

You got any Jones Soda in here?
That's good stuff.

-the valrus

Originally posted by Valrus

Non-alcoholic drinks are free?

...I'm in heaven.

You got any Jones Soda in here?
That's good stuff.

-the valrus

"All major sodas are on tap and the cooler has the largest selection of canned and bottled drinks in the world"

I suppose so :D

Originally posted by unlearnthetruth
it's SO hot out.

Reason #1645 why i hate summer.

Oh well. Is it possible to get a freezing cold White Russian?

lol, that is reason #1 I love summer :D
it's hot hot hot :D

and dare I say something ANTI-PC (anti-politically correct).
There is an inverse relation to temperature and women;s clothing ;) -- the hotter it gets, the more comes off :p lol :p

Admiral

Originally posted by AdmiralAK

lol, that is reason #1 I love summer :D
it's hot hot hot :D

There is an inverse relation to temperature and women;s clothing ;) -- the hotter it gets, the more comes off :p lol :p

Admiral

...and the more PCs crash because of overheating :p
Ah, good times :D

Hey, Kjetil, toss me a free Pepsi Max and a free Tropo, will ya, pal?

vic, I agree, FCP rocks ass, but it's not exactly as intuitive as iMovie. I feel like when I first got OS X - everything is different. I'll master it in a month or two...

Now, I gotta get back to making a decent avatar...

admiral, your observations are very true. :D

I was walking down the street today and the distrations around me were well.... very distracting. :p

Originally posted by voice-
Hey, Kjetil, toss me a free Pepsi Max and a free Tropo, will ya, pal?

vic, I agree, FCP rocks ass, but it's not exactly as intuitive as iMovie. I feel like when I first got OS X - everything is different. I'll master it in a month or two...

Now, I gotta get back to making a decent avatar...

Ask Ed's mechanical bartender :p

Pepsi Max? Really? It's the worst coke ever made, I can't understand how they are able to make something taste that sythetical :p

Attachments

• imagination.gif
    imagination.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 14
Originally posted by AdmiralAK
There is an inverse relation to temperature and women;s clothing ;) -- the hotter it gets, the more comes off

I also think there's a whole sub-species of women that hibernate. I'm sure there aren't that many attractive women around during the winter...

Back