Interview the person beneath you

Toss and turn, bitch and moan, get up and get coffee (only 100% Arabica espresso!)

What is the last thing you do before falling asleep?

buy some of their famous hash and smoke it :)

speaking of coffee.. do you like latte? I normally don't but this place here in vancouver called crapes has the greatest latte I have ever tasted. its on granville near smythe if you're ever in town.

Apart from the obvious answer, which is "the fastest one", I think that the pinnacle of computer design thus far has got to be the G4 Quicksilver.

What's the oldest computer you've ever used?

I've worked on an old NCR using magnetic coils as RAM !!!

What's the lightest computer you've ever used ?

Probably my Palm Pilot, one of them at least... they all seem to have died tragically. ::sleepy::

How familiar are you with the concepts of object-oriented programming?

Not very familiar, I like functional programming (as in ProLog).

What was the first code you ever wrote?

Application programming, 3 semesters ago with computer science... web design, a few years ago.

What's wrong with the following sentence? "Absolute zero is 0°K."

It is 0 K. (no ° sign)

Did you ever write math software (which was one of the first reasons for the existence of computers).

Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards

What's the earliest OS you've ever used? (And I don't just mean Mac OS – I started out on CP/M)

VMS on VAX computers.
And of course the original Apple II "OS" that was not disk aware (6 ctrl-K to boot from a disk which controller was in slot 6).

How old are you ?

A house - or more specifically an adapted (i.e. wide doors, level access) end-of-terrace bungalow.

Are you intending on taking any of your Christmas gifts back to the shop for a refund?

Back