Interview the person beneath you

Asparagus. Boiled. In the can. Had a cat that loved it, too! Straight outta the can, room temperature.

Have you, or do you know someone who has lost a finger, and if so, how?

Yeah, I knew a girl in high school who had a sum total of about 5 fingers. I believe she was in some sort of accident.

Anyone know a way to get your lip to stop bleeding?

put a band-aid on it
lots of neosporin too. :)
lol

have you ever gone cliff jumping? if so, how high was your highest 'dive'? where?

In southern Mexico... 50 ft. was about all I could handle, and even from that height it hurts like a bitch if you don't hit the water just perfectly...

For all the Monty Python fans, what's the meaning of life? (This question will be graded on accuracy)

No.

If you were incarcerated, what would be the one thing you'd want to have with you most -- that you'd likely be allowed to have?

Wednesday

If your father was a gazelle and your mother was a penguin, who would you vote for in a Kerry vs. Bush rematch?

A write-in for Mickey Mouse.

What was the last game you beat start-to-finish without cheating?

First person shooters. Although it's better when they have a great storyline. I loved Quake 2, and I can't wait until Quake 4 comes out. I am also in the middle of Rune: Halls of Valhalla and Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force. Although a good fragging session never hurt anyone (at least in the real world ::ha:: )

Yes, these are on a PC, but mainly the games. :rolleyes: And yes, they are a little dated....I don't have time to actually finish the games in a short amount of time, especially with kids. That, and my wife hogging the computer to play Sims 2. :rolleyes:

Do you have any children, and if so, how many?

None yet. But this section is 'under construction'. :) Just got engaged to my gf..

What do you think about gay-marriage?

Let them, it's nobody's business but their own and it's as big a threat to the "sanctity of marriage" as practicing Islam is to the church.

Who's the worse aggressor, Dubya Bush or Saddam Hussein? And why?

Bush. Saddam rose to power through violence, Bush by democratic election. From Saddam I can expect that he behaves like a mindless thugh, but from Bush it is more shameful. Moreover, I cannot stand the self-righteous hypocrite rhetoric that he used to justify this war of aggression and I am exasperated at the sheer stupidity of it all. I would have expected better from the nation that advocates freedom and justice, hence I was greatly deluded by the behaviour of the US.

Do you think that virtue is its own reward and vice its own punishment? (e.g. gluttony makes you fat, can cause heart disease, etc.)

Master of Orion 3 if it's on a computer. More recently than that, I played solitaire on my coffee table, and beat that...

What is your current altitude?

A: tough question, and I almost answered 'malaise' due to misreading...about 200ft above sea level.

Q: Have you ever had a relationship based on alcohol or another drug?
(be honest)

A relationship with a drug or alcohol? ;)

No to both. Honestly. Imagine that.

Question: What is the Square Root of 9837564.

ScottW said:
Question: What is the Square Root of 9837564.
How to kill a forum thread in one easy lesson! ;) The calculator on the Mac doesn't include a square root function, so my answer to your question is: DUNNO.

Will the election of Mahmoud Abbas further the cause of peace in the Middle East?

It will further the cause, but that's about it. What a mess us westerners have made of that place.

Do you believe in Capital Punishment?

Back