Newest known Tiger build: Mac OS X 10.4.3 8F8

I got the symbolic link to mach and the mach.sym files in my hard disk dock menu, as well.

Strange. Been like that ever since I installed Tiger.

Attachments

• weirdness.jpg
    weirdness.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 54
Still didn't fix the bug with Mail not hiding if set as a login item. That's very annoying.

ElDiabloConCaca said:
I got the symbolic link to mach and the mach.sym files in my hard disk dock menu, as well.

Strange. Been like that ever since I installed Tiger.

yup i'm getting em too. shan't post a pic - it'\s the same as yours...

Sounds interesting. Looking forward to it, hope it hits SoftwareUpdate soon.

Maybe this thread should have a remark of some sort in the title, that this is about the developer version. If one does not read from the first page on, this could be quite irritating.

Yes, that's right. Guess it was clear back when Tiger wasn't released. I'll change it now.

10.4.2 8C32 has been seeded. Apple wrapping up development. Release expected within five days.

Btw.: The Tiger forum was dissolved into the System & Software forum and the Rumours forum. So if you have questions/problems/solutions for Tiger, they belong to the System & Software forum now. If you want to talk about future versions of Tiger, this is the place for it...

Although Apple might internally give the dot-dot updates code names, I don't know the one of 10.4.2 (if there at all is one).

Back