Safari with Tabs (v62 - v71)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And good candy. they are lacking good candy. It all tastes like cinnamon-soap! :)
I will be quiet now, and meditate.

Originally posted by fryke
I guess he mixed up 'humour' with 'irony'. iirc, the Americans are lacking a sense for irony, not a sense of humour.
Some of us have a properly seeted sense of irony--those of us not members of the GOP (Greedy Oil Party). When you register as a Republican you have to turn in your irony along with your common sense and morality.

Originally posted by dlloyd
No, because Giaguara is not here! She timed her absence perfectly, you can't beat up on her!

Guys, form an ORDERLY Queue, OUR Time will come ... She will see! :eek: :mad:

hehe!

Neyo

Don't you dare, of course she isn't!
I won't reveal anything more without her permission, but here in a hint: her iChat status yesterday alternated between 'Packing' and '******'.............

[Hehehè... keep it private. G.]

Originally posted by dlloyd
No, because Giaguara is not here! She timed her absence perfectly, you can't beat up on her!

Yea yea yea... :p

I didn't plan to be offline 24 h while the v66 was going to be out or less. My absence has/had an other reason.

Neyo, I don't surprisingly see now online the accreditable person for the rumor. It would be 4 am in his time zone. Be sure I'll bug.

yea details. ;)

On a not exactly related note, i download the latest Camino nightly build and it's sweet!

Ohh La la - The battle for my primary browser is heating up!

yeah, has anyone seen the v67? A screenshot was on spymac.com, looks kind of interesting. It has a little pen in the top by the other buttons and it runs autofill. I want!

em, its out there, have a look around ;)it has tabs i the prefernces pane now not in the debug list. its got a few more things in the tabs too, also the spinning wheels work better.

Using v67 now. Feels much more stable than 64. Tabs and autofill are now in the preferences. Hope Safari 1.0 rolls out soon.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back