AdmiralAK!!!!!!!

Yes, of course you haven't requested for an award! Nobody ever requests an award :) They just get nominated and then they get an award, and since you're the only one to be nominated for the Best Poster award or the P2K award with 2000 posts ...

Maybe we should make some other rewards too?

- Best Newcomer
- Best Humoristic Posts
- Most Useful Posts
- Best Admin
- Best Personality

Greetz,
.anerki (in English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish (in that order))

Lets organise a "best poster" award! First we need a way to select 9 candidates to fight alongside AdmiralAK, and then we can have a poll!

I still think there has to come an Admin who gives Admiral a
special Avatar or something.

I speak French, too:

Bonjour mes amis! Je pense que c'est une tres bon forum!

And german:

Gutentag Admiral! Ich wunsche dir ein neues Avatar.

>>Don't watch the grammar please, hehe :rolleyes:

Guys, come on, we have to find an award!

AppleWatcher

But i'm not convinced that AdmiralAK is as invincible as you all claim :)

can he move a mountain with a little finger? can he crack a coconut with his bear hands? can he type with his feet?

Andrew

(and besides... he's never on when i am...)

when i said bear, i didn't mean the grizzly kind... i meant bare - i wouldn't know if he had bear hands...

... and even if I could know, would I really want to? :-D

Andrew

I love my avatar and status :p
Those wont change ;)

As far as the "Best Admin" award... the "Admin" would win it hands down lol ;)

As for moving mountaints... I tried that several thousand millenia ago and sinausaurs went extinct....the coconut deal... tried it and it scared the women away...so I try to act normal :p

Admiral

Is tehre a bet/poll/tally going on that I do not know ? :p
If I post my 2K message today will you lose ? :p

People who knonw about this bet PM me :p
I am taking bids he he, whoever has the best offer will win out lol.
(4 more posts to go ? :p)

Admiral

I just wanted to be the first to say congratulations on the 2000 (am I the first?). You have 2003 when I write this.

You are indeed the first ;)
Thank you!
I would like to thank the academy as well :p

Are all systems go ?
Any problems past P2K ? lol :p

Admiral

And the first one to do it in French:

Félicitations, mon ami!

I'm busy working on the 100th myself ;-)

Kinniken, waiting for 10.1

i can just picture the ceremony now...

trumpet fanfares in the background, as the admiral steps up to receive his award. And then the victory speech...

but i was trying to work out what he'd say... (sorry to talk about u in the 3rd person... that's what I get for writing psychology reports!!!!)

All i could come up with was a massive thankyou to all the 2000+ people...

now what I think would be good... would be if he could recall all 2000 threads and then list them off :) (that would be a challenge would it not!!!)

We could have a story of his first thread, he could thank his parents for... something... and if he had a pet frog, he should thank it for being beside him all the time :)

But given he is insistant that his avatar and status will not change, perhaps we could get a new field added to the board, and put our numerous acclimations in there. Or we could develop a user rating system, and we could register 9000 unique user names (e-mail aliasing!), and then rate him, and give him heaps of stars...

... or we could not :rolleyes:

Oh well... back to work.

must sleep soon... work tomorrow...

Andrew

I would like to thank the academy :p
Also each and every one in MacOS X.com ;)

Check out the Mr Sparkle thread :p

I have no idea what my first thread was, all I know is that there were probably like 10 other people here when I first joined :p

Back