Congrats to Ed Spruiell!!

who on god's green earth said that I would be doing the actual punishing ? :p -- I will have court appointed persons to do that for me :p

Since you like dominatrices that much I will have a few of those in my arsenal lol :p

with large American breasts please:D

So did anybody else notice during these last few days before LTM exposed himself, that he was starting to sound and act just a little bit too much like Nummi? I mean he was prety cool with us for awhile and then i started seeing these other posts in other threads that were pretty stupid and childish, even rude. I was already starting to get the suspician he was not who he claimed to be. I even thought about warning him about some shit but then i figured he has been relatively cool with us so let it ride and see what happened. Except for in the cuss thread, where i don't even pretend to draw real conclusions about people, he always managed to keep himself from crossing the line.

oh well, just my thoughts on having been deceived by somebody. but to be fair, i think he had every right to deceive us and he handled himself better than i would have expected if i had known who he was.:cool:

I never learn (validity of Freud's 'compulsion to repeat'). I really need to trust my instincts about people during first discourse. The 3rd post he made here when he decided it was the Concert band instead of the Jazz band should have been the clincher in assessment. The 'no mistakes' in solo's was another in deception. And if you read between the lines in his "Hello Everyone" thread, it's easy to see who gave him away. Honestly I think he has a fair amount of intelligence, but the anger just supersedes it. There are some big issues there Ed that no matter how much 'online' guidance is given, will never be resolved. His motive was nothing more than to gain access to this board to be with his friend and have the freedom to be as vile as they want. Which I think is fine when it doesn't spill over.

I have to smack that retarded super-ego of mine again. Sure give people a few chances to get to know their 'true self', don't judge by appearance, don't judge one for their questionable beliefs, people really do change. Horse hockey! The more I live life, the more I see morality is just another complex mechanism used for the ability of humans to survive in a large group. I don't think morality should be put on such a high pedestal. Take your most basic instincts and embrace them.

Now fess up Ed. You knew from the very start.

======================= addition only =============================
Have a read of that 2nd paragraph again. What a fuckin asshole this guy is.
Wish I could step outside myself like this in real life. Shit, what I can learn.

we could start with nummi and LTM. I actually thought LTM was a pretty cool guy, almost included him in my mass buyout of avatars. Admittedly, I'm not as well read in this site as you guys are. Now he's gone and screwed it up. I don't care if he is deez_nuts. I was more than welcome to acknowlege that he had changed, but he had to go on an ego-trip and scream from the highest moutain that he was going to be an asshole again.

Well, it does keep everything interesting.:D

It's really starting to show that the biggest demographic is 15-17. No Offense Matrix. It's a real shame that there has to be so much BS.

Hey dlookus, cool that you dropped by. btw, I was a former Montclair Jerseyite myself. Great state, aside from all the ribbing it gets.

I think that it's an interesting statement on how the personal computer has prolificated the home and how that generation of first time users have embraced it. I personally would like to shy away from the BS of it only because they are adolescent teenagers and will behave as such. Nothing wrong with that I think.

And when you get to know Matrix better, you will see that he is a man way ahead of his time in maturity. I was floored when I found out he was only 15 a while back.

Thanks Klink :). I know Matrix is mature. I really meant "no offense." I've been reading a lot on this site, but not writing much. I recently got canned, so I have a little more time for it now.
Jersey's nice. At least where I live. I've only been here a year, though. Was in Brooklyn before that.

I didn't take any offense what so ever. Please don't worry about it.

Sorry to hear you lost your gig. What did you do?

Brooklyn? You were born and raised there?

Klink,

I'm in computer graphics (Flash and such.) I'm bummed, but happy to be away from the mess. I'll be really happy when I find another job. I'd been commuting to NYC, but I'm hoping to find something a little closer to home.

I lived in Bay Ridge for a little over a year, but I grew up in Rochester, NY.

Where are you in NYC?

how do u get into computer graphics ?
is there some field of study of do you just learn software packages and just do it ? :confused:

as for ingoring, I did ignore a couple of individuals lol :p

To clarrify:
I WAS in Jazz band and Concert band. Jazz was an after school special for good students. I was good at solos! Im not lying! Having too many lies is hard to keep track of. The only thing that is not true is that I dont go to Ohio State. I plan to. I dont care if you dont believe me...thats your call. But right now I have nothing to benifit in lying.

Thank you Matrix... you are one of the few people havent flipped out yet.
Jeeez...."ohh no! He's deez_nuts! The world will colapse." Gimmie a break. I havent exploded...yet. I will stick to my promise of not going back to my old ways. You just automaticly assume I will become a dick head. Cool your jets!

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
is there some field of study of do you just learn software packages and just do it ? :confused:

as for ingoring, I did ignore a couple of individuals lol :p

"Just do it" ___

ignoring? would that be me?

is there some field of study of do you just learn software packages and just do it ?

Ak,

I started out with more traditional art and design, but started getting into HTML. I did several websites and then decided to go to grad school for it.

Learning software is always good, but not really enough to make great stuff. You need some theory too.

You're studying programming right?

I will be getting my BA in computer science next semester. I like it, but by itself it's not totaly fulfilling. I was thinking of diversifying into graphic arts (i.e. computer graphics) so that in addition to localizing applications I could also perhaps work on UI and the "theory" behind it, maybe web design.

I want to keep my options open. I like computer science but I feel like I am stagnating :p

I know how you feel. I'm a designer, but I've been getting more and more into programming. I like to get my hands into everything (a bit of a control freak I guess.)

You should check out this guys site Levitated.net. He's a programmer drifting more and more into design. he's got some interesting stuff that he's done in flash, and he puts his code online. What a guy?:D

Now that you've showed me some respect and are responding in a civilized manner, I will reciprocate. I'll accept your clarification and give you the benefit of the doubt for that plausible explanation. The fact that you don't care that I believe you really makes any further discussion of what occurred earlier in the "Congrats to Admiral AK" thread pointless.

Have a nice life.

Back