Congrats to Ed Spruiell!!

dlookus - try listening to some old John Coltrane if you like stuff that requires an aquired taste. It's jazz (sax) but it was years ahead of its time.

"Sweeeet Jaane.."

i overslept today and the day feels like it is half gone and i barely got up:eek: :p

dlookus, now I remember that record. It had the hit "Once in a Lifetime" on it. Also had the guitarist Adrian Belew. Neato!

Standing on a corner
Suitcase in her hand

ok, somebody else turned me on to some eye candies that i will share with you guys. Do not go to this site if you are already a little dizzy.:D

http://www.virtualom.com/

lots of nice mouseovers involved in several of them. i liked #2 and #65 of the ones i have checked out so far. on #2, if you click on one of the little pics, you get a nice kaliedscope of it. on #65, drag your mouse around the pic. you will be followed by some pretty neat stuff.

this site was compared to an acid trip by the person who sent the link to me. I think the music could be a little better so you might want to mute it or throw on your own. (dlookus might like it). There is way too much here to view in one sitting so you might want to bookmark it if you like it in the least.

I would love to hear any little tricks and discoveries that you guys find so i can check them out as well.:)

my hint #1 - move your mouse over the graphic on the opening page and leave it there for a while.

psychedelic web site :p
I remember a friend of mine sending me a picture of hers that was passed through some Photoshop filter that did this :p

freaky ;)

I was thinking more of Millhouse on the Simpsons. I won't start describing the episode. Don't worry.:)

Yup, I tell you mo, that team sucked! I mean I've seen teams suck before but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked :p

I feel like I am on "That 70's Show" where they keep going around the circle with the smoke linguring in the air.:p :rolleyes:

*Ed tries shaking everyone but they continue to sit and stare vacantly and quote the Simpsons. He realizes he should never have told them about the acid trip site. He knows he will have to wait a long while for them to come back down again. and when they do, the withdrawals may be more than some of them can stand. Ed promises to be a good friend and be there to help with anyone who needs it. His first suggestion is to take some vitamen C. it will help reduce the effects some.*

so today i did a little tree trimming, shoveled and moved some more rocks and then had a little fire in the outdoor porta fire pit. It was another very nice day today on the coast. tomorrow i will start doing some of the digging for the pond plus see about fixing the leak where the light is. I think the rubber gasket is rotted.

can't we just go back to talking about sax? at least i know something about that.:D

said by Ed
...realizes he should never have told them about the acid trip site.

I get busy for a couple days and you guys start tripping out? ...without me?

No body ever offered me any drugs in high school either! Then again, I was see one of my teachers, so they most likely thought I was an under cover narcotics officer. :(

hey, nobody ever offered me any drugs in high school either. It wasn't till the summer after high school that i even found out my two best friends had been getting stoned. I did a lot of making up for it over the next 7-10 years though. Too much making up for it. I often wonder if i hadn't been better off to have tried it in high school.:confused:

at any rate, you should be able to find the link to the site in one of these congrats threads - whichever one you posted your art link in. sometimes keeping track of which thread is which is as confusing as being stoned!!

btw - nice to have you up late and keeping me company for a bit RacerX:)

I couldn't sleep, so I thought I would catch up on what you guys have been up to this last week. Like Admiral telling Jadey that she had given him the idea of doing video editing on an 8500 when he knows I had told him about that about a year and a half ago when I was still using one for that type of stuff.

:mad:

NOTE: RacerX seems more mad than he actually is :D

well, a year ago is a long time when you are Tolya's age:p

but what about Ericbrian and his 'why..." thread in hot topics? He couldn't even remember what i told him the week before!!

(you should read that thread if you haven't - picture me writing my first reply in that one. testuser says it's my age that causes it. i say it is repeated demonstrations of ignorance:p )

Back