GMail Invites

Warning I don't know if it's true for everyone, but I sent two invites out with Safari and neither arrived at their destination. Using FireFox everything went ok. However I did loose two invites. Be warned Safari may not be able to send invites!!

Stop starting these posts please....... I'm not being mean, I just think we have to many threads on the same 'ol topic. :)

i am guessing that this was in news and rumors... and the thing is it is not just Apple news it's "For discussing news worthy information"

Well, you can thank zac stemmley <stem_13@hotmail.com>, because now, no one is getting gmail that hasn't gotten it yet. I won't give away these things when people are insulting me in the requests.

I have plenty of people in que, but because of zac stemmley <stem_13@hotmail.com>, I am not planning on sending any more out for the forseeable future.

GroundZeroX said:
Well, you can thank zac stemmley <stem_13@hotmail.com>, because now, no one is getting gmail that hasn't gotten it yet. I won't give away these things when people are insulting me in the requests.

I have plenty of people in que, but because of zac stemmley <stem_13@hotmail.com>, I am not planning on sending any more out for the forseeable future.

So, this Zac guy deserves a lesson with the flame thrower, or what else is the intention of posting his email here? :confused:

You guys can do whatever you want to do to him. Personally, I don't have any desire to continue to send these things to people who don't appreciate it, or to people who will insult me.

The moron who insulted me just sent me another e-mail acting like nothing ever happened asking for one. Claiming that a friend told him to IM me. Well, whoever 'zac stemmley' <stem_13@hotmail.com>'s friend is, thank you for ruining it for everyone else by having your friend send me rude e-mails. Now I can just let the invites build up. :)

I am not bitter, I just see no point in helping out with things when those that I help call me names in e-mails for requests. That is just rude.

Back