Herve's Bar & Grill

Well I leave very early Thursday morning to go to a wedding. So drinks are on me after the wedding. ::love::

Well - free drinks for anyone with a towel today :) can be covered by the place...
I think I'll need a glass of red.

"Christmas" Beer in France (a bit like "green/early wine") is for the birds for those who care. A marketing deal to sell crappy "young" brew. March beer too. Yuk!

Sigh. One of the days when I'd have been so tempted to try calling in sick for ARP poisoning (except my boss would never have bought that) - when a few days off would do miracles, but I don't see one ahead in weeks...

Well I am just finishing my two weeks off and it went way to quickly. The wedding was great and yes I did have a lot of Canadian beer (that all they had besides main stream American swill). Time for another beer.

No one has been to a party yet this summer? Come on what do you kids do today? In my day I would have been to at least 10 parties so far. Please get out and make some friends and someone please pour me another beer.

Last edited:
Well at a party (which Mac kids don't seem to go to anymore) someone had me try a Sam Adams Summer Ale (outdoor pig roast) and I thought it was so wonderful I bought a six pack of the stuff (even though it is expensive, to me it is worth it).

Why aren't more members coming up to the bar anymore?

Last call? Dell no! I need a drink. A horrible day at work - I definitely need a drink.
Hm.. I guess I'll need a whiskey now that I'm a certified Irish Whiskey Taster...

Well at a party (which Mac kids don't seem to go to anymore) someone had me try a Sam Adams Summer Ale (outdoor pig roast) and I thought it was so wonderful I bought a six pack of the stuff (even though it is expensive, to me it is worth it).

Why aren't more members coming up to the bar anymore?

How does the summer ale compare to the winter lager?

How does the summer ale compare to the winter lager?

It was lighter and more lemony! It was good on those hot days outside. They only make it for the US summer months and now they are going onto Octoberfest. It is almost like the beer I remember back in the days of fall beer festivals when I was in the service.

Mmm... want... like 60 % of the stuff.. that's worse than thinkgeek but they have some cool shirts thinkgeek doesn't. And that would so work at work... but how to pick less than a huge pile is the question...

October, the month of Beer and Baseball - I'm looking forward to a bi-coastal Series and after last night, it seems the Angels won't be part of it. Good because I'm really only routing for Joe Torre to thump the Yankees for Poetic Justice's sake.

Barkeep - where's the beer?! A last round of Summer Ale for everyone.

Wow, it's been a long time!!!

Currently, the box in the upper right says: Last Visit: March 29th, 2006 at 05:33 AM.

I'm amazed to see this thread is still alive and kicking :)

Good times...

EDIT -- WOW, I need to update my signature...

Thanks pds! I remember I use to visit macosx.com daily (along with macsurfer and a few other mac related sites!)

I got sidetracked with school and then work. I think it's the PC I'm forced to use at work that reminds me how great Macs and OSX are.

Currently:

Mac Pro 2.26 w 12GB RAM, 2TB total HDD, and 512 ati hooked to a 24" acd
MacBook Pro (pre unibody) 2.4 w 4GB RAM
Two Mac Minis (one is hooked to the TV as a media center and the other to an old 20acd that's more of a "guest" computer)

all hooked to an Airport Extreme

And an iPhone 3g :)

Sweet setup j79 :) wouldn't mind one of those Mac Pros myself either..

I think I'll have gluchwein.. need something warm. 8 1/2 more days of autumn/winter left :)

Back