Post your desktop !

Whoops, double post.

I like your desktop background. I've seen it before, and at the time I thought it was cool, and I still do.

Well mine is pretty disappointing compared to some of the nice stuff here. I'll have to get hold of that Pink Panther icon.

Anyway....

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 67
Wow, wonderful background, Captain Ag!
You got it at a res higher than 1024x786? :D

And welcome to the forum! ;)

Trip said:
Resized for your enjoyment.

tripanther.jpg

hey trip, where did you get that white Apple Logo (harddrive)? I really like that one!

nice picture -- and boy -- some people just like to put their dock in the weirdest places! I liked mine on the right side of the screen for awhile, but it's just so weird... I can't figure out why I ever did. the dock looks so much better centered on the bottom. I can't imagine having my dock in a corner!

mr. K said:
nice picture -- and boy -- some people just like to put their dock in the weirdest places! I liked mine on the right side of the screen for awhile, but it's just so weird... I can't figure out why I ever did. the dock looks so much better centered on the bottom. I can't imagine having my dock in a corner!

Funny, I could not stand the dock on the bottom. I prefer it on the left side. When I setup my fathers powerbook for him I put the dock on the left for him. He has yet to change it. :)

As for the picture, you can find it here:
http://www.unc.edu/~haraszti/gallerynewL.html

Zammy-Sam said:
Wow, wonderful background, Captain Ag!
You got it at a res higher than 1024x786? :D

And welcome to the forum! ;)

Cheers.

Sorry I haven' got it in a larger sizet. It's actually one of the latest Longhorn desktops - called "Cool Summer" - it about as close to Windows as I'll ever get. I've hunted around but I can't find where I got it from.

Back