Herve's Bar & Grill

Mmmm.. after a perfect dinner, a glass of port sounds perfect.
Funny, the mini inspiron 9 is so far the only dell where I can use the touchpad (never mind the keyboard will probably take a day or two to get used to...) how is everyone's day so far?

Happy New Year to all of you! It's still 12/31 here, but I'm sure some of you have already rung in the New Year. Blessings to you all in 2009!

Happy New Year and everyone be safe tonight! Remember most cities have a free cab ride tonight so check your local city page if they are doing the free ride in your city.

Economic melt down, war, pestilence etc. Doesn't look like a good start to 2009.

Wait a minute ... Obama is about to become President and the World Darts Championship starts on Saturday.

Things can only get better. Champagne on ice.

Happy New Year every one!

I too am looking forward to Obama taking office - it appears that we finally have a president that is actually qualified for the job vs. the trained monkey we just had.

Last edited:
The only thing I like about Dubya is that he has a good dry sense of humour, which is often overlooked. As a President though he is *unprintable*.

The only thing i like about "Dubya" is the fact that his jackass dry-drunk monkey on a string ass will no longer be tabernacing up the country!

Heey Gia! Life is good, I'm working to establish a new online newspaper and things are looking very good so far : )

How about you, future is looking better?

Oh future looks still the same as in um past 655 days. So no ETA for fix...
How is Norway these days? Any chances in finding a few Mac-ish jobs for a few people?

Barkeep! Give me another beer then call me a cab because right now because I feel drunk and can't drive home.

Back